Finger Lakes Equine Practice provides a broad range of medical services, including
- FLEP Advantage Program
- 24/7 emergency care for any horse owner
- wellness medicine for foals, adults and senior horses
- digital radiography
- fecal parasite evaluation and deworming planning
- routine and advanced dental treatment
- all phases of breeding and delivery
- complete lameness evaluation and therapy
- pre-purchase examination and consultation
- complete laboratory diagnostics
- preventative medicine
- euthanasia and end-of-life care
Payment is expected at the time of service unless the office has a financial contract with a credit card on file for billing purposes.
We also maintain an online pharmacy. Ordering the medications we recommend has never been easier! If you have established a financial contract with the practice and have your credit card on file with us you may order and have the charges placed on your account. Otherwise you can use any major credit card or a PayPal account to satisfy the charges. Once the order is placed it comes electronically to the office for review, approval and entry into the permanent medical record. Then the order is sent on to the pharmacy to be filled and shipped to your door. Turnaround time is generally about 3-4 business days.